What's a GREAT recording software? (HELP)

Tuurngait Gaming

I've Got It
Hey! I'm Tuurngait!
So I make videos and I love to edit them, but I feel like I could use a really great recording software! Something that can track my webcam and record in great quality with no frame rate issues!

Know of any?
 
Hey!

Great question and I have the perfect answer for it as well my man.
You want to look up OBS (Open Broadcaster Software).
Awesome software that I use myself.

Hopefully I could help!

Regards
Tomba
 
That's what I use and you gave a pretty good recommendation! I'm just not sure if there's anything better out there or not! D:

Well there you go why would you want to switch from OBS?
If you're having trouble with obs let me know and I'll try to help you.

Regards
 
Hey! I'm Tuurngait!
So I make videos and I love to edit them, but I feel like I could use a really great recording software! Something that can track my webcam and record in great quality with no frame rate issues!

Know of any?

Heya Tuurngait, I use Fraps to record my gameplay - it records great quality but you need a pretty decent PC to run it smoothly. Nothing super fancy though, my PC was about £500 and it works absolutely fine on that :) Good luck finding a program that works for you!
 
Back
Top