Voice Acting Voice Actors Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintMikal

Member
Hello, I am looking for voice actors for a few projects I am working on. If you want to learn more about the projects just send me a PM with a way to contact you and I can tell you a few things. Need a good mix of male and female actors.
 
Heya I would LOVE to try out and help, I have an amazing Mic and i have been wanting to do some Voice acting for awhile now i have voice acted for a couple of games and i wanna help you out.
Or you can Contact me on My gmail which is also mobilegamer869@gmail.com (I know funny right?)
So i hope that i can help out and uh We will talk i guess.
 
Last edited:
Hello, I am looking for voice actors for a few projects I am working on. If you want to learn more about the projects just send me a PM with a way to contact you and I can tell you a few things. Need a good mix of male and female actors.
Might be able to pull off a few accents. What roles are we talking about?
Also, that's my Skype - rmngb71@gmail.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top