ItzhaadynOnYoutube
Liking YTtalk
i am thinking about doing more far cry 3 multiplayer videos since my first video was such a big hit im thinking about making another one and continuing on to get me some more veiws 


i am thinking about doing more far cry 3 multiplayer videos since my first video was such a big hit im thinking about making another one and continuing on to get me some more veiws![]()
thanks manGood idea, but I would be careful if I were you,
looking at your most popular video, it may have been botted since over 8100 of those views are "from a mobile device"
Botting exploits YouTube's API for smartphones, so this is a sign you may have been botted! Just be careful!
also the fact you seem to have gotten them all at once from a mobile device, as Kirby says, suggests botting.ALOT better. HahaIs multiplayer better than the open world story?
Good to know. Was thinking about selling it, but I haven't tried out the multiplayer yet, lmao.ALOT better. Haha
Is multiplayer better than the open world story?
