SWITCH CONTENT OR START NEW CHANNEL?

nutwad

Well-Known Member
I've been really getting into art and animations lately and I've been thinking about converting my channel into one that's based on that. I worked pretty hard this past month and have grown a tiny fan base. Should I start over with a new channel or take the risk and see what happens?
 
In my opinion, you should make another channel for that - changing then content mostly is very bad, when your fans are stuck to the main type of your videos, even if there's not a lot of them.
 
you should make another channel for that kind of stuff but occasionally post on the one you have now so people can see your animating easier
 
Agreed: going from gaming to animation on the same channel is a very radical content switch. I do three content niches on the same channel; but mine are all related to the Self-Help/Self-Development market, so audience is not too startled to see all three types there.
 
I don't see why you can't do both! I started my channel as a gaming channel, and I began to like filmography a lot, so I started making day vlogs, snapchat compilations, and month/weeks in review every once in a while, and the real life videos often do better than my gaming videos! They seem to be a nice break from the ordinary stuff that my subscribers see all the time.
 
I don't see why you can't do both! I started my channel as a gaming channel, and I began to like filmography a lot, so I started making day vlogs, snapchat compilations, and month/weeks in review every once in a while, and the real life videos often do better than my gaming videos! They seem to be a nice break from the ordinary stuff that my subscribers see all the time.
I agree, just do both. After all animations take a while to make, so while you're making some, you can still upload your regular gaming content.
 
Back
Top