Stick to 1 or Pair up?

UnfamousHero

Well-Known Member
I have no idea whether or not to start a new channel for 1 of my topics on my main channel or to just stay on my main channel. For example, my main channel has games, talk shows and skits. Now should I separate my topics into channels or stick with 1? :]
 
It depends on what type of a content, but for the most part I think people should stick to one channel. Just create playlists so people can find the content easily when they visit your channel. Otherwise you are just doubling the work gain an audience.
 
It depends on what type of a content, but for the most part I think people should stick to one channel. Just create playlists so people can find the content easily when they visit your channel. Otherwise you are just doubling the work gain an audience.
Now that you say that, I think i've made up my mind. Take this Staples button cause "That was easy." :D
 
I'd stick with one. Put the videos into their own playlists, and upload on a schedule. Monday for talk shows, Wednesday for skits, and Friday for games.
 
I'd stick with one. Put the videos into their own playlists, and upload on a schedule. Monday for talk shows, Wednesday for skits, and Friday for games.
That's not a bad idea. I'll consider it! Thanks, you can take that Staples Button too.
 
Back
Top