Review my channel?

PixieBlossom

Loving YTtalk
Id really appreciate some feedback on my videos!

Now, I am completly new to video making and since I am not made of money, I do not have access to fancy equipment, so Im not really looking for critique on the technical side of things, I am aware my mic isnt very loud and suchwhat. Im also aware of where my cuts arent great and am trying to improve that.
But what Id really like advice on is content and speaking abilities. Are the clips lining up well with my talking, and am I talking too fast or too slow, and, how am I doing as a speaker. Please and thank you!
 
Love that you use The Hobbit Soundtrack! One of my favorite cartoons ever! A channel dedicated to animation is sweet! Your speaking skills and presentation seem fine to me. But lol what do I know! Welcome to the forums btw!
 
I watched your first video and I'd say you're pretty good at this stuff and have a nice presence in front of the camera. Oh nice ears btw. :)

...and yeah guys should be able to like girly things without being called gay or laughed at. I used to watch "totally Spies" alot, and Im not ashamed to say it!! (Ok maybe a bit) lol

In general I'd say you're doing good, getting more views than me, that's for sure :S
 
I watched your first video and I'd say you're pretty good at this stuff and have a nice presence in front of the camera. Oh nice ears btw. :)

...and yeah guys should be able to like girly things without being called gay or laughed at. I used to watch "totally Spies" alot, and Im not ashamed to say it!! (Ok maybe a bit) lol

In general I'd say you're doing good, getting more views than me, that's for sure :S


Lol at Totally Spies..........NARUTO!!!
 
Back
Top