Services Professional YouTube Graphics

Hey everyone, I'm Chloe.
I've been working with graphical software for over 3 years now. I make - YouTube channel art, logos, thumbnails, outros, 3D Minecraft renders, 3D render of your own Minecraft skin, Ect.

If you want to see some of my work before you contact, I have a DeviantART - ricochetdesigns.deviantart.com

You can get in contact through Skype or Twitter.

Thank you.
 
I need an new logo :) I want an Pokemon logo

something like this:

photo.jpg


Something like that but it should say: Pokebrocast and a different Pokemon like maybe Lugia or something :) THANKS

My skype: rigpop98



Twitter: http://twitter.com/pokebrocast
 
I need an new logo :) I want an Pokemon logo

something like this:

photo.jpg


Something like that but it should say: Pokebrocast and a different Pokemon like maybe Lugia or something :) THANKS

My skype: rigpop98



Twitter:
Getting a new logo for us eh? ;)
 
Back
Top