Need some Conspiracies to talk about

ItsKJ

#1
So, I've decided that since I'm addicted to conspiracy myself ; it'd be a fun idea to talk about it on my channel.

It's not going to really be an "explanation" videos, it's going to be me analyzing a certain conspiracy theory every few weeks, talking about the basis of it - and what can be proven about it based on the information that the public has

I'll also tell the audience if I think it's true, or just a lump of crap

I was wondering if you guys had any ideas of what conspiracies that I could talk about? I've already done JFK in a really horribly done video - so I'm going to reboot the series with videos that are much more well done

Any ideas help, thanks guys!
 
Bush did 9/11 is a classic conspiracy theory.

Another great one is "The Babushka lady" she was someone present at JFK assassination assuming you haven't covered that one.
 
Bush did 9/11 is a classic conspiracy theory.

Another great one is "The Babushka lady" she was someone present at JFK assassination assuming you haven't covered that one.

911 was my first idea, I think I may have to cover that one just because it's so popular

Never even heard of The Babushka lady, I'll have to look into it. Thanks for the ideas :)
 
The Berenstein/Berenstain conspiracy videos are always good ones IMO. They always f**k me up. I SWORE it was Berenstein.
 
911 is quite topical again, particularly the Pentagon incident, because the FBI have only recently released the "official" photographs of the crash scene. Google it and I'm sure you'll find them. If you look at the photos, it could be argued that it doesn't look like a large airliner hit the building at all. The conspiracy theory is that it was a missile..... (Be careful of copyright with the photos, but since it's the FBI, maybe they are public domain ? - I don't know, get legal advice first.)
 
Since I'm from Finland, the "Finland is just a Japanese fishing area" conspiracy thingy is cool. You could make a video of that. :D
 
Here's some suggestions:

Are our eyes real?

the bogdanoff brothers conspiracy

The Jesuits and zack Knight

And if someone really doesn't reply will their mom really die?

Note: this is a topic that interests me, I'll check you channel :)
 
Do we really have 10 fingers?

Even with research, I'm not the man ready to give that answer. The world needs someone much greater.. more powerful.

The Berenstein/Berenstain conspiracy videos are always good ones IMO. They always f**k me up. I SWORE it was Berenstein.

Oh yeah the Mandella effect. That's on my list of ideas too. That stuff is insane my dude.

911 is quite topical again, particularly the Pentagon incident, because the FBI have only recently released the "official" photographs of the crash scene. Google it and I'm sure you'll find them. If you look at the photos, it could be argued that it doesn't look like a large airliner hit the building at all. The conspiracy theory is that it was a missile..... (Be careful of copyright with the photos, but since it's the FBI, maybe they are public domain ? - I don't know, get legal advice first.)

I'll look into this for sure, I'm in the middle of working on my 911 video and I've covered very little about the pentagon - Thank you for the info

Since I'm from Finland, the "Finland is just a Japanese fishing area" conspiracy thingy is cool. You could make a video of that. :D

Never heard of this one myself, so this should be interesting to look into.

Here's some suggestions:

Are our eyes real?

the bogdanoff brothers conspiracy

The Jesuits and zack Knight

And if someone really doesn't reply will their mom really die?

Note: this is a topic that interests me, I'll check you channel :)

Thanks for checking out the channel! Conspiracy videos are in production right now ; my first one was very low effort and I've made sure to improve on this one 10 fold

Thanks for all the ideas everyone.
 
Back
Top