Need A Minecraft Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

I Love YTtalk
Looking for a Minecraft banner to be made. Can't contain any copyrighted pictures outside of minecraft. The only requirements would be "MatureMinecraft" in large text and "Subscribe For More!" under it in smaller text.

I can do 5 YTtalk cash for the results. I'm basically broke due to little activity but I can do a video shout out for your channel on my main channel.
 
Looking for a Minecraft banner to be made. Can't contain any copyrighted pictures outside of minecraft. The only requirements would be "MatureMinecraft" in large text and "Subscribe For More!" under it in smaller text.

I can do 5 YTtalk cash for the results. I'm basically broke due to little activity but I can do a video shout out for your channel on my main channel.
I could do it for you. :) Got nothing to do right now. Just gimme a sec.
 
How's this?
ZERO-Banner.jpg
Can't upload the .png since it's too big for YTtalk to handle. (I don't know what their limit is. It's 4.0 MB)
Anyways, is it okay?
 
Can you bring it back on the text? Just a little bit twisted would work fine.

Try saving it as a jpg.

Edit: Can you also pull the sword a bit lower so it doesn't touch the black?
 
Can you bring it back on the text? Just a little bit twisted would work fine.

Try saving it as a jpg.

Edit: Can you also pull the sword a bit lower so it doesn't touch the black?
-What do you mean by bring it back on the text?
-Sure will. As soon as you explain the first question.
-Already is a .jpg That's why you're looking at it right now. :smileyphones:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top