Request In need of a background ?!?

Video Muncher

Some Gamer
I am in need of a good and proper background??? Looking for something that's fairly plain but professional and well check out my channel now and then be creative :D Of course i will pay.. put you as my designer in my about you and give you a special thank you in my next video!
 
Yes i am looking for a background as it clearly states above and no you did not answer my question :)

I know just was making a statement :) When you don't ask something don't use question marks. Confuses me alot and many people do it. But I can't really help you. I suck at backgrounds.
 
Hey there..
Are you partnered..?
If you let me know what you want and what sort of style, I can think about it and let you know
 
No not partnered and well im not that sure tbh... A greyish background and as long at it has video muncher on it and well just be creative :D oh yeah i like fairly plain but proffessional and you know all neat :D
 
I am also available for creating a partnered background and even image mapping the tags for you.
Take a look at Senirra on Deviantart, (Since i can't post links yet) for all the little side projects i have done. I can't show you any of my work projects due to client confidentiality contracts, so i hope these will do.
You can contact me on Skype (Name: Senirra) or PM me here if you wish to discuss this further.
Hope to hear from you soon! =)

-Senirra[DOUBLEPOST=1352558604,1352547453][/DOUBLEPOST]Well it seems i can't use the PM feature when i only have 12 post. YTT is really serious about their restrictions. Since you don't have Skype this presents a problem. So I'll just send you a message through your YouTube channel, so be sure to look out for it. =)

-Senirra
 
Back
Top