Mr Gingee
Posting Mad!
Hi Michael. I really dont like asking people to do things for me, even if theirs a forum about it. but if you wouldnt mind making me a background for youtube. Ill keep it simple PROMISE!
So basically i want a black background, with wavey fadey orange lines around everywere (whatever you think looks best) Mr Gingee At the left in orange.
and on the right, "I mostly do videos of what i like, but the name gives it away. Im Gingee the Gaming Ginga, LETS PLAY SOME f*****g GAMES" also in orange.
and if you could add in like random stuff i dont care. anything random.
So basically i want a black background, with wavey fadey orange lines around everywere (whatever you think looks best) Mr Gingee At the left in orange.
and on the right, "I mostly do videos of what i like, but the name gives it away. Im Gingee the Gaming Ginga, LETS PLAY SOME f*****g GAMES" also in orange.
and if you could add in like random stuff i dont care. anything random.

glad you like it and let me know if you want a matching icon although I do prefer your current one and it is on the background