MidknightHighRise
Member
Hi-Rise Graphics : Professional designs and artwork
Avatars: $2
Banners: $4
Outro Layout: $4
(Hand drawn items are done digitally on photoshop with a tablet)
Hand Drawn Avatars: 4$
Hand Drawn Banners: 8$
Thumbnails: $1
(General Commission of any single character you want fully colored)
Art Commission: $15
--------------------------------------------------------------
If you purchase a design from me please give me credit
You can see my speed arts at Hi-Rise Graphics || HRG on YouTube!!!
Just Link my channel in the description of the first video you make with my work, or feature me in your featured channels, thanks.
PAYMENT POLICY: Anything that is $4 or more has to be paid half up front after I show you that I've started to work on your request. Everything will have a watermark until you are satisfied and I have full payment. Then I'll send you the version without any watermarks.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Hand Drawn Avatars
Banners


General Commissions

Avatars: $2
Banners: $4
Outro Layout: $4
(Hand drawn items are done digitally on photoshop with a tablet)
Hand Drawn Avatars: 4$
Hand Drawn Banners: 8$
Thumbnails: $1
(General Commission of any single character you want fully colored)
Art Commission: $15
--------------------------------------------------------------
If you purchase a design from me please give me credit

You can see my speed arts at Hi-Rise Graphics || HRG on YouTube!!!
Just Link my channel in the description of the first video you make with my work, or feature me in your featured channels, thanks.
PAYMENT POLICY: Anything that is $4 or more has to be paid half up front after I show you that I've started to work on your request. Everything will have a watermark until you are satisfied and I have full payment. Then I'll send you the version without any watermarks.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Hand Drawn Avatars
Banners


General Commissions

Last edited: