Hi,
in May 2023 I made a channel on youtube for the karate club I practice with (kyle karate club). Life got in the way and I'm only now getting back to it.
I no longer seem to be able to manage it any more (maybe because of the length of time).
My PC had to be wiped and reinstalled during that time due to a malware infection so I don't know the google account it was created under.
I tried the google community (FAQs) and their AI but they were useless and I kept going around in circles.
Can someone please point me in the right direction to either recover access to the channel or delete it ?
Regards,
Andy
in May 2023 I made a channel on youtube for the karate club I practice with (kyle karate club). Life got in the way and I'm only now getting back to it.
I no longer seem to be able to manage it any more (maybe because of the length of time).
My PC had to be wiped and reinstalled during that time due to a malware infection so I don't know the google account it was created under.
I tried the google community (FAQs) and their AI but they were useless and I kept going around in circles.
Can someone please point me in the right direction to either recover access to the channel or delete it ?
Regards,
Andy