WeiseGamer
Your #1 Source For Indie Gaming
Fiverr is the way to go. A lot of money to be made if you can get noticed...problem is there are SO many graphic artists there.
Woah dude, nice!Fiverr is pretty great, I've been on it for less than 2 months and I've already made about $600. You're right though, it's hard to get to the top with all these graphic designers there.
I'll do an outro card for $5 ?Hey, I sent you an email about a week ago. I'm not sure if you've received it, but I'll ask it here, just in case. I already have a channel banner and a youtube logo that I like. How much would it cost to buy an outro card by itself?
I'll do an outro card for $5 ?
Just Private Message me and I'll give you my Skype details.Alright. That sounds fair. Should I email you or private message you?
