Services GFX + Editing!

vWiZeHD

Well-Known Member
Hey Everyone!
Just thought I would let you know that if anyone needs some GFX and editing help and maybe someone to do it for them, I can be of assistance :)
I have got a good amount of knowledge of Sony Vegas, Photoshop and Cinema 4D and a brief knowledge of After Effects :)
So if anyone needs a banner,intro or anything of those sorts, feel free to leave a reply to this thread :)
At this moment in time, My services will be free :)
If you wish to request a banner,wallpaper,intro etc please fill out the below:
Colours:
Text In Intro/Banner/Avator:
Extras:

Thanks
-Josh-
 
You wouldnt be able to make me a tshirt design saying MTNDEWADDICTT754 with a mountain dew can and saying RPM partner like this
rpm-faq-logo.png


would ya :p? and by tshirt design i mean just a normal design in a box
 
Of course I can do that :) I will let you know when its done :)[DOUBLEPOST=1368448266,1368407427][/DOUBLEPOST]
You wouldnt be able to make me a tshirt design saying MTNDEWADDICTT754 with a mountain dew can and saying RPM partner like this
rpm-faq-logo.png


would ya :p? and by tshirt design i mean just a normal design in a box
What do you think?

MTNDEWTT.jpg
 
That's awesome! Could you somehow make me an end slate? (The thing that pops up at the end of a video that has a big subscribe button somewhere and links to other videos) One that has a clean yet nice looking Pokemon themed background with 2 rectangle holes at the bottom (For videos) and 2 arrows at the left and right side, with the left saying Previous Video and the right saying Next Video? Just put some space so that I can add a Subscribe button myself.:)
But if that's not one of the things you offer to do, it's perfectly fine!
 
That's awesome! Could you somehow make me an end slate? (The thing that pops up at the end of a video that has a big subscribe button somewhere and links to other videos) One that has a clean yet nice looking Pokemon themed background with 2 rectangle holes at the bottom (For videos) and 2 arrows at the left and right side, with the left saying Previous Video and the right saying Next Video? Just put some space so that I can add a Subscribe button myself.:)
But if that's not one of the things you offer to do, it's perfectly fine!

Hey! I havent done one before but I would love to give it a try!
 
Hi, Would you mind getting rid of the Legs of my Avatar, And just leave the head and particles, Can you just put the Head in the middle of the screen and make it bigger Thanks. :)
 
Hi, Would you mind getting rid of the Legs of my Avatar, And just leave the head and particles, Can you just put the Head in the middle of the screen and make it bigger Thanks. :)

Hi, If you have the raw file of the image and/or possibly the Photoshop file than yes, I could but if you dont than that may be a problem, also for future reference, ask people to try it for you, you seemed as if you were demanding it from me, and it that doesnt go well with me and I expect many others, just alittle advice for ya bud.
 
Ok Thank you, Here is the File, And if you could, Could you leave the Particles please, Thanks. :)
 

Attachments

  • Test.png
    Test.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top