Free artwork please? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieShawcross

Professional Brit!
Ok, I would like a free piece of artwork for my channel :) If you go to a channel called: NinkComPoop you can see the artwork on the left side. I'd like it like that please. I have mousy brown hair and brown eyes. I'd totally give you credit in my banner :)
 
well first just a heads up your channel link isn't working says the channel has been closed or is no longer available
 
are you sure you typed it right? NinkComPoop

No I didn't type anything you know the little reddish button on my post and your post that says "My Channel: GamingHappens" and "My Channel: Charlievlogstv" when you hover over the name and click it, it should bring you to the persons channel but when I clicked yours it gave me a 404 error which mean the channel link you put was possible incorrect
 
No I didn't type anything you know the little reddish button on my post and your post that says "My Channel: GamingHappens" and "My Channel: Charlievlogstv" when you hover over the name and click it, it should bring you to the persons channel but when I clicked yours it gave me a 404 error which mean the channel link you put was possible incorrect

My thought exactly, The channel in the link and NinkComPoop are completely different.
 
Yea, make sure to just check your settings. You probably have a spelling error or something so if you fix that it should work.
 
Not the first person I've seen today or yesterday with a broken link.... but 42BHO is right, probably a typo in the link...nothing alittle proof reading can't fix XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top