Services Free animated intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zac Dyson

Well-Known Member
Hey y'alls

A while back I made a few cartoon intro videos for some rad people on here and I feel like doing it again.

If you're looking for an intro or something to cut to for transitions like I made for @babyteeth4 just say whuddup down below.

The ones I end up doing are likely the ones I think will be the most fun - so if you have some rad ideas maybe shout those out also.

Happy new year y'alls
 
So I have this idea for an intro! So I want it to be a black screen then a cartoon of me falls into frame then like lifts his hand and pulls down words saying Jake Hayutin or something along those lines :)
 
You're the guy who did Dastdardlydinos intro! loved it.
You know you could charge for em, they're good enough!
If I do my relaunch i'll contact ya for a paid intro if you don't mind
 
Hey y'alls

A while back I made a few cartoon intro videos for some rad people on here and I feel like doing it again.

If you're looking for an intro or something to cut to for transitions like I made for @babyteeth4 just say whuddup down below.

The ones I end up doing are likely the ones I think will be the most fun - so if you have some rad ideas maybe shout those out also.

Happy new year y'alls

whuddup hi i really would like one. I'm trying to start off 2015 with an awesome impression, i ll even pay a lil something to get 1st or 2nd dibs ;)
 
I am a gaming channel and I want a free animated introduction. The animation will be a bunch of awesome shooter video games around my logo which is TAPG. I would like it 3d and for free and as soon as possible. Please get back to me and e-mail me please and I really desperately want one. Thank you and have a nice day. :)
e-mail: vocalbarkxxxx22@gmail.com
skype: TAPGGAMING

text me on skype so you can update me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top