Services Free and £3 YouTube Graphics

iGamerzzHQ

Active Member
Hello everyone,
I am offering both free and paid banners however paying will provide you with priorities and extra goodies for your channel:
Paid Advantages:
- You will take priority meaning quick delivery as opposed to free services and your banners will be made first
- More time will be put into the banners when you pay
- When you pay you will get: A YouTube Banner, A matching avatar AND the .PSD file so you can edit it and make changes to it in the future
If you would like to pay then email me at jackparrypsn@gmail.com for more details (paypal information)
I've also recently published my graphics website where you can find examples of my work, more information and a variety of YouTube Banner Templates YOU can get!
Youtube-graphics.com
On the website you can view my template banners and request to get one with your OWN Channel name and slogan.
So once again, if you are in need of YouTube banner feel free to ask me and it'll be free of charge or you can pay to get priority and extra goodies.
Thanks!
YouTube Channel: iGamerzzHQ
Examples of my Work:
 

Attachments

  • Forkman999s Banner.jpg
    Forkman999s Banner.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Galaximiner Banner.jpg
    Galaximiner Banner.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 13
  • The Bleak HQ.jpg
    The Bleak HQ.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 13
Hello iGamerzz, I made my own banner so it is not very good, so I am looking for an upgrade, I am unable to pay you and am so sorry about it.
What I want from this banner is it to be nice looking (appealing to the eye) I want it to include my twitter which is mrrandomguy466

That is pretty much all, if you want to include the designed by:
That is alright, thanks

EDIT: Do I have to do it through the website?
 
Hi ezmac,
I'll be happy to make you a banner with your desired features and will send it to you when complete.
If I could get you to fill out the form on my website: youtube-graphics.com/custom-banners--queries.html
That would be great because it will enable me to see a clear overview of what you're after and the other required details.
Thanks.
 
Hi ezmac,
I'll be happy to make you a banner with your desired features and will send it to you when complete.
If I could get you to fill out the form on my website: youtube-graphics.com/custom-banners--queries.html
That would be great because it will enable me to see a clear overview of what you're after and the other required details.
Thanks.
I just sent you a request on your website. Hope to hear from you soon
 
Back
Top