BuildALot Acres
Active Member
I see the "Boost your channel" ads a lot. Do these things actually work? Do they send them out to X amount of random people, or X amount of people who already are subscribed to channels similar to yours?
Reaching out to creators like Annie Dube, Nick Nimmin, or Think Media could definitely be worthwhile. Even if they don’t make an entire video about the question, they often answer viewer questions during live streams, Q&A sessions, or through comments, and the advice can be valuable for many creators facing similar challenges.I think you should submit your question to a couple of YouTubers who specialize in channel growth, such as:
Annie Dube
Nick Nimmin
Think Media
Look for their email address in their video description, or post the question in the comments for their latest video. I bet one of them will do a video about this topic. They are always looking for new topics.
Good luck with your channel!
Stymie geometry dash lite