Coming Up With Video Ideas

Textrus

Member
Hello. I love to upload to record and upload gaming videos to YouTube, problem is, I just cannot think of any unique gaming video ideas? Does anybody have any tips I could use to try and come up with some ideas on what to record for say Minecraft, GTA V, BO3?
 
You can go to Steam and explore some Indie Games. These types of games are always fairly new and most of the time, big Youtubers haven't created a video about it yet.

By doing so, you can generate quite a good amount of views with the right tags and by sharing it through social medias. By the time the big Youtubers have uploaded their own video about it, your video will most likely be on the "recommended" part.
 
Here's a trick I do to come up with Ideas that will get you views and subs.

>Go onto a big YouTuber's channel (who makes similar content as you) Try to find someone with as similar content as possible.
>Click on their "Videos" tab.
>Set the filter to show you "Most Popular Uploads"
>What loads are some video ideas that your potential audience is interested in and will get you views and subs because of it. Consider getting some of these videos on your channel so that you can at least compare to the competition.

Business Inquiries ------> glegendbusiness@outlook.com
 
Here's a trick I do to come up with Ideas that will get you views and subs.

>Go onto a big YouTuber's channel (who makes similar content as you) Try to find someone with as similar content as possible.
>Click on their "Videos" tab.
>Set the filter to show you "Most Popular Uploads"
>What loads are some video ideas that your potential audience is interested in and will get you views and subs because of it. Consider getting some of these videos on your channel so that you can at least compare to the competition.

Business Inquiries ------> glegendbusiness@outlook.com
Thanks, but I feel like a "unique" video would be more popular instead of just trying to "spice up" an already popular one.
 
I'm not a big gamer. In fact, I have less than 5 of them. But I did find a channel that I enjoy watching called 'The Gaming Lemon' where the creator plays games and add humor to it. He has videos like 'funny moments in GTA5' and stuff like that. I think that is a unique way to come up with new ideas - like a sub-niche of the main gaming niche. Hope that is helpful :)
 
Back
Top