Brand new to YouTube and need help getting started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlo Maples

New Member
I'm really new to YouTube, and I have no clue what I'm doing, I've uploaded for a while now, but I'm not getting subscribers, I would really like to have a community. any tips?

not sure if this is the right spot for this.
 
I'm really new to YouTube, and I have no clue what I'm doing, I've uploaded for a while now, but I'm not getting subscribers, I would really like to have a community. any tips?

not sure if this is the right spot for this.


Hello and welcome to YTtalk. :)

Everyone wants more views. It's pretty much what the whole forum is about. Consequently, this question has been asked and answered hundreds of times already. Since the answers don't change, these threads get locked. :)

Here are some sections to check out (but there is no need to start a new thread):

http://yttalk.com/forums/strategies-technique-advice.14/
http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-tips-tutorials-help-guides.91/
http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-video-marketing-strategy-seo.88/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top