Services $5 Professional Intros

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope these just for training.. I sell at minimum $150 if something professional is asked xD

Anyway, cool offert for anyone that wanna an intro here ^^

up.
 
Do you need an intro for your YouTube channel?
Lucky you, for just $5 USD I can give you any one of those services !
Note:Payment will be through PayPal.
Everything is original and entirely done by me. I will not be using any templates, just give me an idea of what you want, send me a PM (maybe with a link to something along the lines of what you want) and send me anything I might need to create it and let me do it (usually within 2-3 days of the request it will be done).

Send me a message and I can provide you with previous work of mine so you can have an idea of what I make!
Note:What I have made for others so far is not necessarily a complete demonstration of all my abilities, so do be aware that some trust may be required!

Contact: info@squareproductions.net

I want you to know that this is wrong. If you want people to come to you with requests for intros, don't copy someone else's post because it shows your clients that you are not creative and your ideas do not come from your own head. Thanks for copying me! I'll gladly report you! Good day to you! :)

Here's the original post I posted in case you try to prove me wrong:
yttalk.com/threads/5-intros-outros-and-banners.181521/#post-1709894
 
Do you need an intro for your YouTube channel?
Lucky you, for just $5 USD I can give you any one of those services !
Note:Payment will be through PayPal.
Everything is original and entirely done by me. I will not be using any templates, just give me an idea of what you want, send me a PM (maybe with a link to something along the lines of what you want) and send me anything I might need to create it and let me do it (usually within 2-3 days of the request it will be done).

Send me a message and I can provide you with previous work of mine so you can have an idea of what I make!
Note:What I have made for others so far is not necessarily a complete demonstration of all my abilities, so do be aware that some trust may be required!

Contact: info@squareproductions.net
I'm sorry, but I'll have to close this thread, as it is clear you have copied and pasted from another member here. If you'd like to post an original thread, please do so. Also, show some examples of your work. Please don't copy and paste other people's messages, thanks.
http://yttalk.com/threads/5-intros-outros-and-banners.181521/#post-1709894
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top