Services [Free] Video Editor for Hire!

Evanexus

Loving YTtalk
Hello people of the internet! I am Evanexus, and I am here to offer my knowledge and prowess in video editing. Have you ever felt like your video could've had a funny thing put in but you just weren't sure how? Have you ever thought "Man, I need an editor." Then look no further! In the past year or so, I've helped edit many videos and I have seen my skills improve since day one. While I would like to provide videos that I have edited, I can't do so due to the site's rules and regulations. So, that's basically it. If you're interested, look further below for my requirements and my means of contact. If you're not interested, well...you can just go I guess. There's not much else for you to do on this thread.

[Requirements]
Dropbox - I've started using it more often since its a bit faster when sharing the video file. I personally find that more efficient.

Skype - I use Skype on a regular basis to check-in with some of the people I work with on YouTube. If you want to, we can use this to discuss edits throughout the process. (NOTE: Editing can take anywhere from ~20 Min. - 4+ Hours.)

You must be at least 16 - This is mainly a preference. I'm not very fond of kids making youtube videos, but if you're 16+ then it's alright.

[Contact Information]

It would be much easier if you were to contact me through either Skype or on here. But in case either of those are don't work for you, send me an email at: evanjosephcarter@gmail.com

My Skype name is the same as my YouTube name so that should make it easy to find me.
 
Back
Top