Fitness Video?

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
hey guys,

So if you don't know me i feel i should explain that for the past 5years fitness has become very important to me in an unusual way :P i drink a lot and smoke so in an insane bid to level the playing field i also eat as healthily as possible and exercise every day, since this is a large part of my life i was just curious if there was some way to incorporate this into a video? :D any ideas, let me know :P

PEACE!
Keebzy
 
I actually posted a thread about looking for fitness channels!

If you're interested, you could totally start a channel about fitness - tips, motivational things, workouts to target specific areas, etc. There doesn't seem to be a lot of channels doing this on YouTube.

I'd subscribe! :)
 
I actually posted a thread about looking for fitness channels!

If you're interested, you could totally start a channel about fitness - tips, motivational things, workouts to target specific areas, etc. There doesn't seem to be a lot of channels doing this on YouTube.

I'd subscribe! :)
hmm i suppose i could give this a shot :P maybe try doing one or 2 videos on it before i think of starting a channel for it though haha i'll take a camera next time i go to workout with my bro and see what happens :D
 
Back
Top