Hey everyone!
I am currently willing to make banners, profile pics, and more! Now by the title you might
be wondering what do you mean by bundle? Well you basically pick any 3 things that you need
ex. (banner, profile pic, outro layout) and I also tend to take most of my time working on them!
To get them to you as fast as possible!
[BUNDLE] Pricing:
Basically before you pay I want you guys to request what you want and I will make it for you....and if you LIKE it you can BUY it!!
))
-MSG me down below these required items.\
*Any Color Scheme?*
*Any characters or specific logos*
*Channel name*
*Specific design in mind??*
Here is one example of my work sorry if I only have one
( [I had wayyy more work than this but recently my flash drive that contained them broke
] But this is recently made 
Ex:
I am currently willing to make banners, profile pics, and more! Now by the title you might
be wondering what do you mean by bundle? Well you basically pick any 3 things that you need
ex. (banner, profile pic, outro layout) and I also tend to take most of my time working on them!
To get them to you as fast as possible!
[BUNDLE] Pricing:
Basically before you pay I want you guys to request what you want and I will make it for you....and if you LIKE it you can BUY it!!
))-MSG me down below these required items.\
*Any Color Scheme?*
*Any characters or specific logos*
*Channel name*
*Specific design in mind??*
Here is one example of my work sorry if I only have one
( [I had wayyy more work than this but recently my flash drive that contained them broke
] But this is recently made 
Ex:
Attachments
Last edited: