2015 Dallas Auto Show

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk

Welcome to my short impression of the 2015 DFW Auto Show! There was plenty to see, but my two favorite cars had to be the Mustang GT350 and the Hellcat Charger. The Aston Martin One-77 and Pagani Huayra where a sight to behold!

I used some tunes provided by the awesome YouTube channel NoCopyrightSounds located here: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoCopyrightSounds

---Track Information---
NoCopyrightSounds is a record label dedicated to releasing FREE music for the sole purpose of providing YouTubers/Video Creators with the finest music to enhance the creativity and popularity of your videos which is safe from any copyright infringement.

Track: Alan Walker – Force [NCS Release]
Link to full track @ NCS: Link to Track

Follow Alan Walker:
➞ SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/alanwalkermusic
➞ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/alanwalkermusic
➞ Twitter https://twitter.com/IAmAlanWalker
➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/alanwalkermusic​
 
Cool! I run a supercar channel in England and I film events and supercars i see around london. :) Awesome channel BTW

Thanks! It must be nice to see them in the wild all the time. I love cars and coffee, but outside that you rarely see supercars roaming the streets. Not to say it can't happen tho!
 
Back
Top